So you’ve made the next step to monetising your travel experience by signing up as an expert on Roamtogether. You’ve been approved and set up your profile. We’re excited to have you here as one of our travel consultants!
But how to get booked?
There are a few things to do to increase your chances of making money as a travel consultant on Roamtogether. Let’s go through them one by one…
1. Show your credibility
If you’ve been accepted as a Roamtogether travel expert, we think you know your stuff. Make sure that shines through on your profile as well as your listing pages. Try and share:
- A link to your blog and best work
- Any awards, achievements (e.g. Best Solo Travel Blog 2017)
- Links to your best social media networks
2. Optimise your listings
- Your listing’s featured photo will draw people to it. Make sure it’s a good one.
- Check your text is on point.
- Use the categories available, including the country tag.
3. Share your listings with your network
- Let your followers know you’re offering travel consulting. We’ll bet you’ve been churning out great content for a while now, all of which has been building your reputation. Pass on the message that your fans can hire you and benefit from your knowledge.
4. Deliver an awesome experience to get positive reviews
Have you got any feedback on how to make Roamtogether work better for you? Let me know on Twitter @lrfuggle.
Our job at Roamtogether is to provide a platform that allows you to deliver massive value to your customers and make money. When you succeed, we do. So let us know and we’ll consider it for release V.2.